Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dream Interpretation - Hitch-hiking Baby in the Desert...?

I had a dream the other night that has been haunting me. In the dream, I was driving down a desert road on my way to a baby shower. I was driving a really big SUV. On the side of the road, there was a baby about 7 or 8 months old. He was hitch-hiking. I slowed my speed down just enough to see that he had his thumb out and he looked really sad. He wore a diaper with a safety pin holding it together, no shoes, no blanket nothing else. I drove right past the baby, because I was afraid to pick him up, but I couldn%26#039;t figure out why. As I drove away, I looked in my review mirror and felt really sad as the baby continued to stand there with his thumb out waiting to be picked up by the next motorist. At that point I woke up and I have been puzzled by this dream ever since.

Dream Interpretation - Hitch-hiking Baby in the Desert...?
As someone who does a little dream interpretation frequently, i would have to say that the fact that you are driving a vehicle indicates that you have control of thngs in your life. A big vehicle will indicate that you have complete control especially since you were alone.


Children in dreams are often associated with trouble more so when they are female.


So the baby is a sign of trouble to come however you didn%26#039;t pick him up which is a good thing cause then you haven%26#039;t taken the problem into your own hands.


Whatever it is it will bother you but you will not have it as a burden on your shoulder.


Since you have control you will not be bothered by this problem.


If you had pick him up, then you were in deep trouble.
Reply:there is something in your life that you are willfully ignoring. and though you know it needs your full attention, you are side stepping away (or driving away) from it.



C++ Function

No comments:

Post a Comment